“Light up in Green” Glaucoma Mini Symposium for the general public
- Presentation by Glaucoma specialist on updates on Glaucoma Care and Glaucoma Management
- Presentation by local activist group (Bahamas Association for the Blind and Visually Impaired)
- Presentation by Patient on living with Glaucoma
- Brief talks by Nurses on drop instillation, importance of keeping appointments etc.
- Brief talk by Coordinator of Public Eye Care Center to advise potential patients how they can be referred to and register to be evaluated at the Eye Clinic
- Refreshments will be served
- Prizes and a raffle available also