Glaucoma Treatment Guidelines: The International Council of Ophthalmology (ICO) needs your help!
The International Council of Ophthalmology (ICO) Task Force on Glaucoma is developing Glaucoma Treatment Guidelines that can be used in high, medium, or low resource settings around the world.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you…
- Know of organizational or institutional guidelines to assess and manage glaucoma.
- Know of reports on glaucoma public health programs and their outcomes
The ICO Task Force will work to:
1. Collect existing guidelines and develop consensus on technical guidelines to evaluate and manage glaucoma. The Guidelines will be available for adaptation and translation, with appropriate credit.
2. Incorporate the critical competencies into ICO curricula and stimulate improved training and continuing professional development to meet public needs.
3. Develop a framework to evaluate public health approaches and stimulate, develop, strengthen, and monitor relevant health systems.
The Guidelines will be available for translation or adaptation, with appropriate credit to the ICO and any partner organizations.
Contact: Marika Benko
Contact Email: email@example.com
When?06/03/2015 - 25/11/2015
Where?San Francisco, CA
711 Van Ness Ave