Glaucoma Awareness Lecture
The OPHTHALMOLOGICAL SOCIETY OF NIGERIA, Ogun State Chapter marks WGW 2018 with following events:
1. Live GLAUCOMA AWARENESS interview on AIT represented by the Chairman on Saturday, 10th March, 2018 facilitated by DRUGFIELD PHARMACEUTICALS.
2. Free GLAUCOMA eye screening at STATE HOSPITAL, OTA between Monday, 12th to Friday 16th, March 2018.
3. Free GLAUCOMA eye screening of Doctors and Nurses at FEDERAL MEDICAL CENTRE, ABEOKUTA on Wednesday, 14th March, 2018.
4. GLAUCOMA Awareness Lecture series to Students, Lecturers and Medical personnel of BABCOCK UNIVERSITY/BABCOCK UNIVERSITY TEACHING HOSPITAL, ILISHAN on Monday, 12th and Wednesday, 14th, March, 2018. Also, GLAUCOMA awareness talk and FREE Glaucoma Screening @ KAAF Medical outreach, Iperu on Friday, 16th March.
5. Open Glaucoma Awareness Lecture to Staff of OOUTH, Sagamu and OACHS, Sagamu on Wednesday, 14th March, 2018 from 2pm. Also:
Free Glaucoma eye screening for staff of OOUTH and OACHS between 12th and 23rd March at EYE Clinic, OOUTH, Sagamu.
PLEASE JOIN THE EVENTS ENTHUSIASTICALLY as usual.
Contact: Haroun Adetunji Ajibode
Contact Email: email@example.com
2:00 pm - 4:15 pm
Where?Olabisi Onabanjo University Teaching Hospital(OOUTH)