Video submission guidelines
- Send your video via the submission form below.
- The theme of the video must be related to glaucoma directly or indirectly.
- The video will be reviewed on:
- Applicability value
- Cinematic/technical excellence
- Other criteria as deemed appropriate by the reviewers
- Within 1 week of submission, you will be informed of the decision to accept or reject the video.
- If the video is accepted, you will be contacted via email for inclusion in upcoming World Glaucoma Week communications, such as the video library.
Checklist for submission
- There are no limitations for the length, but we encourage you to keep to a maximum of 5 minutes.
- Videos may be formatted in MPEG, AVI, WMV, or QuickTime (MOV) with a maximum resolution of 1280×720.
- We prefer widescreen (16:9) and higher definition files, in MPEG-4 format.
- Your video can be in any language you prefer, please indicate the language in the submission form.
- Videos should not promote the use of any commercial product.
- Please ensure that you have permission to use any image presented as part of the video. This includes a license for copyrighted material and release forms from any patient(s) recognizable in the video.
- Use of copyrighted music or materials is forbidden without written authorization. By submitting your video under these instructions, you represent that you have or do not need such authorization and you agree to indemnify and defend World Glaucoma Week and the World Glaucoma Association from all claims based on copyright infringement.
- By submitting a video, you retain full copyright of the video.
- You grant World Glaucoma Week and the World Glaucoma Association the right to post and use the video for educational and promotional purposes.