WEBINAR FOR PATIENTS AND THEIR FAMILIES “LIVING WITH GLAUCOMA”
LINK FOR REGISTER:
This webinar, “Living with glaucoma,” is specially designed for glaucoma patients and their families. It will be moderated by a well-known journalist of one of the most important Ecuadorian television stations in the community’s representation. The panel will be included, two glaucoma specialists and two glaucoma patients.
• Provide information that will allow a greater understanding of this disease.
• Offer an opportunity to patients and their families to share their experiences, issues and ask the panel of experts any questions.
• Raise awareness about the need to assume a shared responsibility by both the doctors and the patients and the community to fight against preventable blindness due to glaucoma.
• Introduction. Ana María Vásquez, MD (Ecuador).
• What is glaucoma? Why is it important to perform an early glaucoma diagnosis?
María Fernanda Delgado, MD (Colombia).
• What is the role of the patient and the doctor in glaucoma treatment? Guillermo Barreto, MD (Peru).
• Interviews and testimonies of glaucoma patients. Journalist Andrea Báez and Patients.
• Questions from the audience. Ana María Vásquez, MD.
Organized byInstituto de Oftalmología y Glaucoma Vásquez
Contact: ANA MARIA VASQUEZ, MD
Contact Email: email@example.com
Category: Public educational
9:00 am - 10:30 am
Where?Instituto de Oftalmología y Glaucoma Vásquez
San Gabriel y Nicolás Arteta, Torre Médica II, Hospital Metropolitano