Calculation of Glaucoma Risk
- Scoring system for estimation of the 5-year risk of glaucoma development for untreated patients with ocular hypertension (from OHTS study) – adapted from Medeiros FA, Weinreb RN, et al. Arch Ophthalmol, 2005; 123:1351-1360, with permission from the publisher. CCT indicates Central Corneal Thickness; PSD, Pattern Standard Deviation; DM, Diabetes Mellitus.
- The ICO Task Force on Glaucoma has issued ICO Guidelines for Glaucoma Eye Care, international guidelines for the evaluation and management of glaucoma, based on existing guidelines and other resources.
- Glaucoma information for patients and their relatives.
- Facts about glaucoma by the National Eye Institute.
- Glaucoma: A Leading Cause of Blindness
- World Glaucoma Week on facebook.